- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Product Management
Ankorstore a pour mission de permettre le développement d’un commerce local et authentique. La plateforme Internet veut proposer aux commerces physiques indépendants, qui ont été malmenés ces dernières années par la grande distribution et les géants du e-commerce, des moyens techniques, financiers et logistiques pour se réinventer et proposer une expérience unique.
Ses fondateurs refusent de voir leurs centres villes désertés et envahis par des drive, des points relais et des distributeurs de billets.
Ils ont donc décidé de mettre tout leur savoir-faire (anciens fondateurs et dirigeants d’A Little Market, Etsy et Vestiaires Collective) au service de cette industrie qui pèse plus de 2000 millards d’Euros en Europe (source Insee).
At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding. We already have over 200 employees and want to continue to scale strongly. We are convinced that proximity is key to bring the most of our value to our business partners and this is why we want to build a team of talent in France.
About Your Role
As an BSM Team Lead your #1 mission is to drive, empower your team and give each team member the resources they need to demonstrate Ankorstore’s value proposition and convince the best brands in France to increase their Wholesales activity and potential on our platform through continuous and dedicated support. This is a key role for our company’s success as you will be leveraging the potential of our brands, and thereby helping entrepreneurs in their mission and development.
You will be reporting to the Head of Supply on the on the following responsibilities :
Lead a team of Brand Success Managers in France:
- Manage a team of 5-10 BSMs, ensure they have the right resources, tools and skills to succeed in their role
- Motivate and empower the teams to enhance engagement and performance
- Define team and individual goals in line with Ankorstore’s objectives, plan and monitor their achievements and ensure the performance of the team
- Anticipate, organise and monitor the activities of the team, allocate the right resources for the right objectives
Build, Develop, & Coach your team:
- In collaboration with the People Team and your Manager, anticipate and plan your team evolution, participate to the definition of the needs and requirements, and actively contribute to the hiring process
- Ensure a strong onboarding for new joiners and ongoing training and shadowing
- Act as a role model, share best practices and encourage peers and team members to strive
- Use an individualised approach to identify development potential, performance challenges and put in place action plans to help the team to grow professionally and personally
- Provide continuous and constructive feedback
Lead operational and professional Excellence:
- Train the team on our best practices and on Business Partner’s skills so that they can help our brands to leverage Ankorstore’s tools to develop their Wholesales business
- Ensure that each team member understands and follows the processes, masters the tools, techniques, best practices and adapts their approach to drive brands to be the most active on Ankorstore
- Portfolio management: ensure that each team member uses our sales and reporting tools and are able to identify potential brands, forecast their results and manage activity
- Product adoption: ensure that each member masters Ankorstore tool and is able to provide extra and tailored support for our brand by adapting their action plan based on the brand’s challenges and potential
Lead flow Management and Forecasting:
- Own target forecasting and manage pipeline to achieve monthly goals, empowering team members to assess autonomously conversion rates, sales cycle, pipeline and win rates stage on stage thanks to dashboards and analytics
- Collaborate and act as key contact for the rest of the organisation:
- Work closely with the Account Executive Team Lead, the BSM-onboarder Team Lead, understand their KPIs, challenges and coordinate the activity with the team
- Act as the interface between team, management and the relevant departments to provide feedback, make suggestions, iterate on our processes, sales strategy and tactics and contribute to process improvement to continuously improve our product experience
What we are looking for
- At least 5+ years of experience as Account Manager or Business developer and 1+ years as Team Lead, preferably in the ecommerce environment
- Deep understanding of sales and team coaching methodologies in order to successfully driving the team towards the same goals
- Empathic leader with a strong track record of overachieving as an Account Manager or Business developer in the past
- Ability to manage multiple relationships at a time and work in a high pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in XXX (native) and English
- Data and impact driven: you know how to track your results and see how to get better
- Process driven and structured, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What’s in for you:
- One in a time opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups just after series B
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Paris