- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Ankorstore a pour mission de permettre le développement d’un commerce local et authentique. La plateforme Internet veut proposer aux commerces physiques indépendants, qui ont été malmenés ces dernières années par la grande distribution et les géants du e-commerce, des moyens techniques, financiers et logistiques pour se réinventer et proposer une expérience unique.
Ses fondateurs refusent de voir leurs centres villes désertés et envahis par des drive, des points relais et des distributeurs de billets.
Ils ont donc décidé de mettre tout leur savoir-faire (anciens fondateurs et dirigeants d’A Little Market, Etsy et Vestiaires Collective) au service de cette industrie qui pèse plus de 2000 millards d’Euros en Europe (source Insee).
At Ankorstore, we don’t want to live in a world where the only option for shopping would be Amazon. We believe local independent retailers have a huge impact on the soul of the cities and villages we live in and we are convinced they can flourish if they are provided with great tools & great purchasing conditions. That is why we have built a marketplace connecting the most authentic European brands to thousands of independent retailers. We are proud to serve every day these amazing entrepreneurs who are making our life enjoyable.
About your role
As a Customer Care Team Lead, you will join the Operations team, which is at the heart of Ankorstore business. The Operations team’s vision is to ease our customers’ life while proposing them great services. You will be in charge of managing a team and ensure they provide our customers with consistent and fast issue resolution when they reach out to us. You will be responsible for people development and performance. We want to empower retailers to help them to thrive, so we need to empower our team members to support them in this mission.
Your missions will be defined as follows :
- Lead a Customer Care team and make sure they reach their goals while developing themselves
- Ensure your team is supporting our brands and retailers on their platform use with speed and simplicity
- Conduct trainings to make sure the team is enough empowered to provide great experience to our customers
- Ensure your team well-being and performance by creating a pleasant working environment that inspires, motivates and builds confidence, while developing new skills and sharing product knowledge
- Be the go-to person for questions regarding the countries you’re working on and help Reps and Agents to increase their knowledge
- Maintain your knowledge about our product, policies, and strategy changes within our fast changing environment
- Deal with most complicated issues and be the highest point of escalation
- Be involved in policies and process improvement
- Coach and mentor representatives and agents to foster their knowledge and performance
- Lead team meetings and initiatives
- 3+ years of Customer Care experience
- Proven successes in team management
- Having an experience in a Tech company is a plus
- You speak English. French is a plus
- Most important qualities to succeed in this role
- Team leadership - you manage your team and provide them with vision and support
- Performance evaluation - you are able to push your team performance up
- Conflict resolution - you are able to quickly resolve complex issue in order to satisfy our customers and prioritize their experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as we currently support through a variety of channels including phone, email, and chat
- Empathetic and understanding to our customers and team members. Our mission is to ease our customers’ life, you have to stick with this.
- Organized, disciplined, and attention to detail
- Confident adapting to a fast-paced company environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multitask as our customer needs may be complex
- Interview with 1 Ops team member
- Interview with 1 current Team Lead
- Interview with Camille - Head of Operations
- 1 ref call