- Ahmedabad, IN
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Business Applications
We’re building a movement - an education revolution.We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education. ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.Opportunity:We are looking for an experienced, well connected and organized International Recruitment Manager in Gujarat, India to join our growing Overseas Team and take our company and platform to the next level!In this role, you will:
Represent ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
- Increase international student enrolment at ApplyBoard by recruiting international students from diverse regions
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote ApplyBoard
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Proactively undergo agent outreach
You bring/you are:
- Fluent in English
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of international student recruitment experience for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or post-secondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Experience working with a CRM; considered an asset
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- Working alongside a brilliant and globally diverse team based in Waterloo and Toronto
- Great compensation and benefits package to keep you healthy and happy!
- Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:
- Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 1,600 team members based in 18 countries, who represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 40 languages
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities
- Want to learn more about Life at ApplyBoard, and be sure to follow us on our Life at ApplyBoard Instagram.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.