- Kitchener, CA
- Date Posted
- Dec. 9, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
You will be working and closely collaborating with the domain business owner to come up with initiatives and ideas to improve the business. You will be responsible for building and executing strategies focused on business scope expansion and increasing profitability through marketing and sales enablement.
Work closely with domain lead to understand success metrics and define success criteria for feature adoption.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience teams to build strategies for the domain to achieve its goals based on set metrics
- Work closely with data scientists to track, analyze and report the progress towards the domain goals
- Define product marketing efforts with respect to domain roadmap, measure marketing success and tie back to domain goals and report the hypothesized vs. achieved business impact.
- Be the bridge between Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure alignment on activities, timeline, and effectiveness of the efforts.
- Have worked with product marketing, product development, business development or related areas
- As a critical thinker, you need to identify and use the right tools for the job, define the problem, and plan and execute solutions to meet both functional and non-functional goals.
- A proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders and effectively collaborating cross functionally.
- Passion to deliver high quality products while maintaining continuous curiosity to learn new skills.
- Raise the bar and help the business grow beyond expectations.
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.