- Kitchener, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re building a movement - an education revolution.
We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
The Partner Client Manager (PCM) is a pivotal role at the intersection between a Partner School Admission team and ApplyBoard’s Customer Experience and Sales teams. The PCM is accountable for ensuring positive communications of Partner School procedures, requirements, and needs with internal stakeholders. This position acts as a central point of contact for our Partner Schools and internal departments to resolve escalations, troubleshoot new processes, and support innovative strategies to ensure admissions success. This candidate will also be required to ensure that applications are flowing smoothly through the various process, identify any issues, and facilitate resolutions and improvements. This role will require strong communication, partner management, problem solving, project coordination, and process analytics skills. A passion for excellence and a strong sense of accountability and initiative is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a single point of contact for schools on admissions related subjects
- Manage an escalation process
- Improve student support metrics such as conversion rates
- Monitor and report on KPIs and help develop new KPIs and forecasts
- Perform thorough school research prior school meetings
- Maintain positive relationships and communications with Partner Schools through regular touch points
- Prepare and share reports with schools to inform them about current metrics and trends
- Assist in documenting procedures
What you bring to the table:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a customer (internal or external) oriented role
- Must have at least 1 year of student recruitment or school admissions experience
- Account management skills
- Excellent Google and Office Suite proficiency, especially in presentations
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Comfortable interacting with various levels internally and externally
- Ability to anticipate needs and action appropriately
- Excellent planning skills
- Customer centric orientation
- Positive, can-do, hard-working, fun attitude
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Student/Customer Orientation
- Problem solving/Good Judgement
- Teamwork and Collaboration
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. If you require accommodation to submit an application and/or during the interview process, please notify the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be addressed confidentially.
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 900 team members based in 18 countries, who represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 40 languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities. Want to learn more about Life at ApplyBoard, be sure to follow us on our Life at ApplyBoard Instagram.
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. To date, ApplyBoard has become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 100,000 students with their educational journey.
- In 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list. In 2020, ApplyBoard announced a C$170M Series C funding on a C$2B valuation, reaching a ‘Unicorn’ status. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world.
- Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.