- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
Build a highly technical team that you’re proud to be a part of. You’ll ensure we identify - and successfully compete for and close - the world’s best talent. Whatever their backgrounds.
How well you do this will shape Argent’s trajectory.
To start, you’ll help us grow from 23 to 30+ over the next 6 months, with most roles being engineering. You’ll report to the Head of Strategy & Operations.
- Proactively and efficiently build a pipeline of top tier talent, spotting hidden gems and tracking candidates for future opportunities too.
- Ensure we have a structured, transparent and repeatable interview process that’s tailored to our values while minimizing bias. As part of this you’ll coach hiring managers on what’s required of them.
- Select and implement a technical toolset that streamlines the interview process and helps us understand what to optimize.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience.
- Successfully sell Argent to the most sought after candidates.
- Identify candidates that fit our values.
- Understand what offer packages are appropriate for Argent’s stage and ambition.
- Build and manage a recruiting team over time.
- (P.S. If you think this job ad is terrible - join us and show us how to do it!)
- 5+ years recruiting experience at highly technical companies. Startup experience desirable.
- Ability to differentiate between A+ and A- engineers.
- Strong across every stage of the process, from sourcing to closing.
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona. We’ll resume these when safe following COVID.
- Equipment - pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Parental leave - generous package for new parents.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
You can find more information on each of our values here.