- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 29, 2021
- Product Management
Join us and help build a category defining company. How you do this will be down to you.
- Build and execute a best in class marketing strategy. (This will focus on acquisition for the foreseeable future).
- Experiment and discover which channels are most impactful and scalable.
- Ensure each experiment builds and protects our brand.
- Analyse the impact of each initiative, and gain a deep understanding of our audience and user behaviour.
- Identify promising areas for expansion, from new geographies (e.g. LatAm) to sectors (e.g. Esports).
- Manage an appropriate budget, knowing when to spend and when to be scrappy.
- Build and lead a top tier marketing team, with support from external agencies where required
- Minimum 8 years in marketing or growth at a high performance tech company or leading marketing agency.
- Experience owning every stage of the marketing funnel across multiple channels.
- Impact focused with the analytical skills and experience to assess initiatives.
- Deep understanding of brand and community building.
- Strong storytelling and creativity.
- Autonomous, proactive and willing to take risks.
- No crypto experience necessary, but the successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity to shape the next era of the web and of open finance.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona. We’ll resume these when safe following COVID.
- Equipment - pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Parental leave - generous package for new parents.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
You can find more information on each of our values here.