- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Join us as we prepare to bring the benefits of crypto to millions more people. You’ll play a vital part by delivering outstanding UX and unrivalled security. This will draw on your experience building top-tier apps that you’re proud of, quickly shipping features, and taking ownership of the entire development lifecycle.
Ownership and autonomy are particularly important to us.
- 5 years experience building top tier iOS apps, minimum 3 years in Swift
- Strong computer science and security fundamentals
- Focused on delivering great UX
Expert knowledge of:
- The Apple ecosystem - everything from UIKit animation and navigation stacks down to Keychain and Operation Queues
- Debugging iOS apps - memory management, object lifecycle, view hierarchy
- Network protocols and data persistence techniques
- Testing iOS apps with unit tests and UI tests
- Implementing different design patterns (i.e. Composable Architecture, Combine, Redux, MVVM)
- Implementing security best practices for safeguarding data on a mobile device
- Continuous integration and source control, App Store Connect, Certificates & Entitlements
The Argent app is 100% Swift. We use our own open source web3.swift library for communicating with the Ethereum blockchain. Our latest updates target iOS14+ so we are working with the latest frameworks.
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona. We’ll resume these when safe following COVID.
- Equipment - pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Parental leave - generous package for new parents.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.