- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
Arthur was founded on a simple idea: to bring trust and transparency for AI. At Arthur, we are passionate about creating practical tools to ensure AI is working well for everyone. We provide teams everywhere with a model monitoring solution that changes their ML operations from reactive, to proactive. No matter where models are deployed, Arthur brings them all into view in a centralized platform with advanced performance monitoring, bias detection, explainability, and customizable alerts.
As part of an early-stage startup, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact, take risks, and learn and grow in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly-growing team. The team at Arthur have quickly become well-established, recognized leaders in AI. Arthur is the only model-monitoring company that has been listed twice as CB Insights AI 100 Most Promising AI companies (2020 & 2021).
About the role:
Arthur is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO/Founder and leadership team.
This individual should have experience supporting a senior-level executive or team in a fast-paced environment (start-up preferred). Strong written and verbal communication, administrative skills and time management are essential. You must have the ability to work independently and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You will use your gatekeeping and calendar skills along with special project management skills to support events and operations as needed.
- Proactively manage complex calendars and travel agendas of a leadership team dispersed geographically
- Manage team meetings (scheduling, attendee management, agenda creation, note-taking)
- Plan and execute events for team (off-sites, all-hands, team events, org-wide events, celebrations, etc.)
- Confident in designing and editing presentations, contracts and associated documents
- Create expense reports and manage event budgets
- Communication (draft internal communications and announcements, edit documents for accuracy and clarity, create or edit presentations, send internal and external email communications) on behalf of the CEO and leadership team
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant (start-up preferred)
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
- Experience with G-Suite/Slack
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- BA/BS Degree, or a HS Diploma
At Arthur you will receive various perks & benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee stock options
- Learning and development sponsorship for books, courses
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefits
- Equinox gym benefits
- Unlimited PTO