- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
AttackIQ is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR), as we grow our company! Your role is on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for account managers by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects. You will partner with multiple internal organizations (Sales, Marketing, Customer, etc.) and be crucial to our success in uncovering new opportunities, following up on inbound leads and contact requests, and driving pipeline. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-performance, Series B cybersecurity software team and have an immediate impact on the growth of the company.
- Understand AttackIQ’s mission, value proposition, and product in order to effectively pitch cybersecurity buyers on the benefits of our platform and company.
- Convert inbound leads from marketing campaigns, Drift, and web contact requests into qualified demos and meetings with the Account Executive team.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership on identifying target accounts and proactively outbound prospecting into related contacts for demos and meetings.
- Manage and record daily activities, as well as data of prospective clients in our Salesforce CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Proactively share ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the firm.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation, using tools like LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft, Bombora, and Zoom Info.
- Technically adept, proactive, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and in learning new tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette, and a professional attitude.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where growth potential is driven by your individual abilities and attitude.
- General knowledge of the technology industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products quickly and accurately. Cybersecurity industry knowledge is a plus!
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce CRM experience preferred.