- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Software Engineering
What do we do?
- We are AttackIQ and we are engineering a disruptive security product called FireDrill that
- Delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps,
- Strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
- We work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a
- Daily basis. We give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related
How do we do it?
- At the core of our values at AttackIQ is the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful
- Discourse. We’ve created an environment where every employee is well respected and where
- Anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
- Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be
- Surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn,
- We take ownership and and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
Who are you?
- You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a
- Team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on
- Something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to
- Engineering and customer problems.
- You don’t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in
- Anything that could tangentially impact your work.
- You are used to get things done and are confident about your skills but still are humble and able
- To accept criticism and follow guidelines.
- As a backend engineer at AttackIQ you will have to build and maintain new features for our
- Main product FireDrill.These features give a direct answer to our customers’ needs, so the ideal candidate would be
- Eager to understand what are those needs and what’s the best way to implement them given
- The customer use case.
- Strong experience with Django Rest Framework
- Strong experience working with multi-tenant applications
- Strong experience with database, message brokers, caching, load balancing
- Technologies (e.g. postgresql, redis, celery)
- Ability to identify and fix scalability issues (e.g. datadog, new relic, pghero, silk)
- Prior experience with AWS technology stack
- Used to deliver high quality software (proper testing, clean code)
- Daily experience working with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Prior experience with vagrant, ansible, terraform, docker and docker-compose
- Prior experience with orchestration technologies (e.g. kubernetes)
- Prior experience with NoSQL
- Prior experience implementing SSO end-to-end
How to Apply:
Send an email with Subject Line: “Backend Engineer Job Application”