- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
Who We Are
At Aurora, we’re on a mission to deliver the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. It all starts with the Aurora Driver, a platform created from industry-leading hardware and software and designed to adapt across a variety of vehicle types and industries.
We’re led by a team of self-driving luminaries, and we’ve forged strategic partnerships with leading transportation companies—including ride-hailing network Uber, truck-manufacturers PACCAR and Volvo Trucks, and the world’s largest automaker Toyota—setting us up to deliver the Aurora Driver in both trucks and passenger vehicles. We are funded by Amazon, Uber, T Rowe Price, and some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Greylock, and Index Ventures.
Aurora is in the best position to lead the self-driving space with a team of unparalleled depth and expertise, the technology to deliver, and the partnerships to build a transformative business for the long-term.
Aurora hires talented people with diverse backgrounds who are ready to help build a transportation ecosystem that will make our roads safer, get crucial goods where they need to go, and make mobility more efficient and accessible for all. We’re searching for a Google Administrator - Digital Workplace.
In this position, you will partner with business users and other IT teams to support, grow and mature the use of Google Collaboration Suite (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Hangouts, etc.) capabilities within the enterprise. You will be the main point of contact for anything related to G Suite administration. This key role resolves assigned cases and change requests and acts as an escalation for support issues.
As a qualified candidate, you are Customer Obsessed. Delivering a great customer experience is a large part of where you derive job satisfaction. You have the ability to take initiative on small projects. You are skilled at creating and maintaining technical documentation and understand the benefits of creating a self-service environment for our customers. You are comfortable working as an individual contributor and being part of a team that is driving towards shared objectives.
- In this role, you will be
- Responsible for Administration, Support and project implementation for all G Suite related technologies
- Coordination of changes in conjunction with established change management policies
- Monitoring systems alerts, performance and utilization reporting
- Quickly respond to incidents and requests within a ticketing system, providing resolution within a complex, fast-paced business environment
- Be a technical point of contact when it comes to testing, planning and rolling out new features and updates
- Review current infrastructure and make recommendations for optimization
- Collaborate with Google product managers and strategists, Google tech support, outsourced vendor teams to evaluate and recommend new GSuite features/ enhancements.
- Administer and manage the publishing and revocation of apps and extensions the enterprise mobile and Chrome app stores
- Oversee email retention activities to comply with legal records retention policies
- Partner with IT Security & Audit to enforce strict cross platform security and audit controls
- 5+ years of experience administering GSuite for an enterprise with 2000+ users
- Setup and administration of SAAS based solutions for the enterprise.
- Working knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, and Google App Engine.
- Strong expertise in email, email infrastructure, mail transfer protocols, mail access protocols, email security, spam, phishing and virus protection.
- Must be a self starter, with good time management skills, able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/ or direction.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving skills with ability to apply new technologies, concepts, & functionality to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Must comprehend relationship between company policies, business & technical processes and procedures
- Must be able to create design documents, system operating procedures & FAQs
- Expertise with Slack and Box
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows Shell terminal
- Scripting / programming in BASH / Python or other
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent professional work experience
Working at Aurora
At Aurora, we bring together people with extraordinary talent and experience united by the strength of our values. We operate with integrity, set outrageous goals, and continue to build a culture where we win together—all without any jerks.
We have offices in 8+ locations across the United States. We offer a competitive benefits package to qualifying employees. Our Career Page includes everything you need to know about working at Aurora.
We believe that self-driving technology has broad benefits – including an increase in safety and access to transportation – and to achieve those benefits, we want and need a workforce with diverse experiences, insights, and perspectives; said another way, a workforce that reflects the communities and people our technology will benefit. You can find all the latest news on our Blog
Individuals seeking employment at Aurora are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, parent or caregiver status, ancestry, political affiliation, veteran and/or military status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Aurora (Nasdaq: AUR) is delivering the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. Founded in 2017 by experts in the self-driving industry, Aurora is revolutionizing transportation – making it safer, increasingly accessible, and more reliable and efficient than ever before. Its flagship product, the Aurora Driver, is a platform that brings together software, hardware, and data services, to autonomously operate passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and heavy-duty trucks. Aurora is partnered with industry leaders across the transportation ecosystem including Toyota, Uber, Volvo, FedEx, and PACCAR. Aurora tests its vehicles in the Bay Area, Pittsburgh, and Texas and has offices in those areas as well as in Bozeman, MT; Seattle, WA; Louisville, CO; and Wixom, MI. To learn more, visit www.aurora.tech.