- Pittsburgh, PA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 8, 2022
Who We Are
At Aurora, we’re on a mission to deliver the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. It all starts with the Aurora Driver, a platform created from industry-leading hardware and software and designed to adapt across a variety of vehicle types and industries.
We’re led by a team of self-driving luminaries, and we’ve forged strategic partnerships with leading transportation companies—including ride-hailing network Uber, truck-manufacturers PACCAR and Volvo Trucks, and the world’s largest automaker Toyota—setting us up to deliver the Aurora Driver in both trucks and passenger vehicles. We are funded by Amazon, Uber, T Rowe Price, and some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Greylock, and Index Ventures.
Aurora is in the best position to lead the self-driving space with a team of unparalleled depth and expertise, the technology to deliver, and the partnerships to build a transformative business for the long-term.
Aurora hires talented people with diverse backgrounds who are ready to help build a transportation ecosystem that will make our roads safer, get crucial goods where they need to go, and make mobility more efficient and accessible for all.
As a Recruiter at Aurora, you’ll recruit top talent to our various organizations and play an integral role in building the future of autonomous driving. Hiring top talent is one of the most important drivers of our success. You’ll partner closely with business leaders, internal stakeholders across multiple functions, as well as the broader recruiting team to define priorities, operations, and execute our hiring strategies. You’ll help design an exceptional candidate experience and lead us in executing it. You’ll help us in achieving outrageous goals, and celebrating together as we do!
In this role, you will
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leaders across functions to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit our ambitious headcount goals
- Use market knowledge to advise Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process and develop a strategy to influence the candidates’ decision to join
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of quality candidate by driving innovative initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Partner with our Sourcing Team to help identify, engage and qualify candidates throughout the process and develop strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience and serve as a trusted partner
- Leverage data to diagnose challenges in a search, proactively create and execute solutions and influence and advice stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor recruiters across the team. Drive the team’s excellence in execution.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience with 2 years in-house preferred
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Demonstrated experience with various metrics and leveraging data, with focus on data integrity
- Demonstrated ability to recruit across different type of roles and levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Experience in a high growth environment / company
- Prior in-house recruiting experience
Working at Aurora
At Aurora, we bring together people with extraordinary talent and experience united by the strength of our values. We operate with integrity, set outrageous goals, and continue to build a culture where we win together—all without any jerks.
We have offices in 8+ locations across the United States. We offer a competitive benefits package to qualifying employees. Our Career Page includes everything you need to know about working at Aurora.
We believe that self-driving technology has broad benefits – including an increase in safety and access to transportation – and to achieve those benefits, we want and need a workforce with diverse experiences, insights, and perspectives; said another way, a workforce that reflects the communities and people our technology will benefit. You can find all the latest news on our Blog
Individuals seeking employment at Aurora are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, parent or caregiver status, ancestry, political affiliation, veteran and/or military status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Aurora (Nasdaq: AUR) is delivering the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. Founded in 2017 by experts in the self-driving industry, Aurora is revolutionizing transportation – making it safer, increasingly accessible, and more reliable and efficient than ever before. Its flagship product, the Aurora Driver, is a platform that brings together software, hardware, and data services, to autonomously operate passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and heavy-duty trucks. Aurora is partnered with industry leaders across the transportation ecosystem including Toyota, Uber, Volvo, FedEx, and PACCAR. Aurora tests its vehicles in the Bay Area, Pittsburgh, and Texas and has offices in those areas as well as in Bozeman, MT; Seattle, WA; Louisville, CO; and Wixom, MI. To learn more, visit www.aurora.tech.