- Mountain View
- Date Posted
- Aug. 29, 2021
At Aurora, we’re on a mission to deliver the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. It all starts with the Aurora Driver, a platform created from industry-leading hardware and software and designed to adapt across a variety of vehicle types and industries.
We’re led by a team of self-driving luminaries, and we’ve forged strategic partnerships with leading transportation companies—including ride-hailing network Uber, truck-manufacturers PACCAR and Volvo Trucks, and the world’s largest automaker Toyota—setting us up to deliver the Aurora Driver in both trucks and passenger vehicles. We are funded by Amazon, Uber, T Rowe Price, and some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Greylock, and Index Ventures.
Aurora is in the best position to lead the self-driving space with a team of unparalleled depth and expertise, the technology to deliver, and the partnerships to build a transformative business for the long-term.
Aurora hires talented people with diverse backgrounds who are ready to help build a transportation ecosystem that will make our roads safer, get crucial goods where they need to go, and make mobility more efficient and accessible for all. We’re searching for a Recruiting Coordinator. You’ll work cross functionally with coordinators, recruiters, hiring managers and others to keep recruiting operations flowing smoothly and also help create an amazing candidate experience for people in the interview process. We also provide strong mentorship and development opportunities.
In this role, you will
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video conference and onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Work with recruiters, sourcers, hiring partners and cross functional groups to arrange all details pertaining to candidate experience such as scheduling, booking rooms, submitting travel details, tracking candidates through the Applicant Tracking System, helping ensure candidates get through the hiring process as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Help manage relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, providing an exceptional candidate and interview experience
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality both internally and externally at all times
- Engage in projects and programs to help improve areas in the Recruiting process that impact the Company
- Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interviews
- Lead by example as a brand ambassador
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail with experience prioritizing competing deadlines, priorities and multiple tasks while managing their work time efficiently in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to ever changing environments and processes
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring and scheduling life cycle
- Great interpersonal skills with a customer service focus and approach
- Experience creating and fostering productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Experience with an ATS, Macs, Google apps and systems -- Google Calendar, Gmail, and Drive
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Working at Aurora
At Aurora, we bring together people with extraordinary talent and experience united by the strength of our values. We operate with integrity, set outrageous goals, and continue to build a culture where we win together—all without any jerks.
We have offices in Pittsburgh, Mountain View, San Francisco, Bozeman, Dallas and Seattle. We also offer a competitive benefits package that supports the whole you, including:
- Competitive salary, bonus and RSU package
- Premium choices for Medical, vision, and dental
- 401k benefits
- Life and disability benefits
- 18 weeks paid leave for new parents and caregivers
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Fertility benefits through Carrot
- Working from home support
- Professional growth and mentorship opportunities through the Aurora Academy
- Wellness Platforms (Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Quit Genius)
We believe that self-driving technology has broad benefits – including an increase in safety and access to transportation – and to achieve those benefits, we want and need a workforce with diverse experiences, insights, and perspectives; said another way, a workforce that reflects the communities and people our technology will benefit.
Individuals seeking employment at Aurora are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, parent or caregiver status, ancestry, political affiliation, veteran and/or military status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Founded in 2017, Aurora was started by industry luminaries, and now we’re a team with a multitude of perspectives and experiences. Chris Urmson helped lead Carnegie Mellon’s efforts in Darpa’s Grand Challenges, then was a founding member of Google’s self-driving team. Sterling Anderson worked on the tech at MIT before leading Tesla’s Model X and Autopilot programs. Drew Bagnell, also a Carnegie Mellon alum, is a machine learning expert who helped build Uber’s autonomy effort. Regarded as the most experienced leadership team in the industry, these three bring decades of expertise, passion and focus to realizing our mission.