- Düsseldorf, DE
- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
Your new team:
In the risk department we work internationally, interdisciplinary and keep in contact with many colleagues from different areas. Our department is divided into three different teams. Each team has its own area of responsibility. We give you the opportunity to participate in risk-relevant models and policies, to implement your results directly and to be in direct contact with our large institutional investors.
What you can expect:
- You will be responsible for the preparation of timely reports to our international institutional investors, consumer risk team, our group-internal investment division and securitization entities.
- You will support the further enhancement of monthly Portfolio Risk Reporting by building dynamic dashboards and meeting group stakeholders’ reporting needs.
- You will design and implement the best means of delivering risk information through compelling narratives, tools and visualizations to increase the awareness of risk.
- You will be responsible for automating and streamlining reporting processes.
- You will take on a driving role in the implementation of strategic business related projects to transform data infrastructure and build data governance processes.
- You will engage with colleagues across Risk, Funding, Business Intelligence, Finance, IT teams and with external stakeholders of the firm, such as rating agencies.
- You have a university degree with an economic or quantitative focus or a comparable qualification.
- You have well founded experience in comparable positions, ideally in a financial services company.
- You have a strong understanding of consumer credit and retail credit risk management issues.
- You have very good knowledge of SAS Base and SQL and have a strong IT affinity. Python and similar tools are also a plus.
- You will be strong communicator who is comfortable working with internal stakeholders of all levels, providing both written and verbal updates across all levels.
- You have very good German and English language skills
What we offer:
- Free choice of operating system / hardware - You can work with Linux, MacOS or Windows on a laptop or MacBook
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and generous home office arrangements so that you are agile in every situation.
- Short decision-making processes so that you can work independently all the time
- Ergonomic workstations for your days in the office
- Plenty of development opportunities, including an annual training budget, so that we can all grow together.
- Fun is not to be missed either. We offer numerous events and parties!
- Train ticket or parking space? We subsidise your choice of mobility.
- Do you like to exercise? With us you can take part in free sporting activities or simply take out a discounted membership at Fitness First.
- We also think about your future. We offer subsidies for company pension schemes.
- Further offers to suit your individual life situation (parents, travel enthusiasts...)
- Apply for this position
You are passionate about agile work and would like to create every day differently? Then you are exactly right with us! We are auxmoney - one of the most successful Fintech companies in Germany and the largest credit marketplace in Continental Europe. Private and institutional investors invest directly in pre-approved loans via auxmoney.
As a company, we combine the start-up mentality with the security of a successful Grown-Up. Together we work in our offices in Düsseldorf, Budapest, Dublin and Málaga.
Thanks to flat hierarchies and a diversity of creative and development opportunities, you can achieve excellent results on your own responsibility and work on exciting projects. You can simplify processes and products and thus actively shape auxmoney as a company in a sustainable manner.
- Regardless of whether you are an intern or a manager: everyone makes a valuable contribution at auxmoney.
- You are also welcome to visit us on our social media channels to gain a better impression of us.