- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Design & UI
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup building the world’s largest sports network from the ground up. In 2021, BallerTV live streamed over 300,000 youth basketball, volleyball, soccer and lacrosse games, powered by groundbreaking autonomous video capture and logistics technology. Similar to the early days of ESPN, BallerTV is rapidly expanding the spectrum of sports coverage and changing the landscape of sports broadcasting.
As a UI Developer you will play a critical role in building products that will help build BallerTV into a once-in-a-generation sports media business. This includes but is not limited to our consumer facing website as well as our operations app used to help put on and execute events.
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
As a UI Developer you will be responsible for:
- Working with the engineering & product teams to help bring the features on our ambitious roadmap to life
- Maintain a clean, presentable code base with attention to detail and consistency
- Implementing pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- Completing weekly sprints and participate in daily standups and sprint retrospectives
- Working with modern communication tools and technologies, including Jira/Asana, Confluence, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
What you’ll bring to BallerTV:
- 3+ years professional experience with modern front-end development (ARIA, Sass, BEM, …)
- Experience with weekly/bi-weekly sprints and SCRUM process methodologies
- Working knowledge and experience using Git, GitHub, Jira/Asana, Confluence, and Slack
- Bonus if you know React, Ruby on Rails, and/or SEO principles
- Solid understanding of modern UX and ability to develop cross platform solutions
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Equity stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Immediate impact on the growth of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.