- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Engineering QA
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup building the world’s largest sports network from the ground up. In 2021, BallerTV live streamed over 300,000 youth basketball, volleyball, soccer and lacrosse games, powered by groundbreaking autonomous video capture and logistics technology. Similar to the early days of ESPN, BallerTV is rapidly expanding the spectrum of sports coverage and changing the landscape of sports broadcasting.
As a QA Engineer you will play a critical role in ensuring stability that will help build BallerTV scale up into a once-in-a-generation sports media business.
We are open to remote candidates for this role
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working with the engineering & product teams to help bring the features on our ambitious roadmap to life
- Helping prioritize and write automated tests for highest impact code
- Working closely with our manual QA team in the Philippines to ensure consistent product quality
- Completing weekly sprints and participate in daily standups and sprint retrospectives
- Working with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
What you’ll bring to BallerTV:
- 3+ years professional experience as a QA Engineer
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate thoroughly in a step by step basis bugs and how to reproduce them
- Knowledge of how to implement Testing Automation
- Experience with weekly/bi-weekly sprints and SCRUM process methodologies
- Working knowledge and experience using Git, GitHub, Jira, and Slack
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field (or comparable working experience)
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Equity stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Immediate impact on the growth of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.