- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup building the world’s largest sports network from the ground up. In 2021, BallerTV live streamed over 300,000 youth basketball, volleyball, soccer and lacrosse games, powered by groundbreaking autonomous video capture and logistics technology. Similar to the early days of ESPN, BallerTV is rapidly expanding the spectrum of sports coverage and changing the landscape of sports broadcasting.
As a Director of Product Management, Consumer Experience you will lead BallerTV’s efforts in building world-class sports content experiences for athletes, coaches, and fans around the world, and contribute to building BallerTV into a once-in-a-generation sports media business.
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for:
- Leading BallerTV’s consumer-facing product effort. Building and maintaining BallerTV.com and our consumer-facing mobile app ecosystem to drive value for our consumers - primarily families, coaches, and athletes in the youth sports ecosystem.
- Unlocking business opportunities through customer development, discussions with stakeholders, analytics and market research. You’ll use data to make a strong case for where BallerTV’s bets should lie. “Skate to wear the puck is going”.
- Planning a clear and concise product roadmap, tied to overall company strategy and connected to key business metrics.
- Setting the bar with a strong work ethic - you will build specs, wireframe, communicate with customers, lead product sprints, manage timelines, build relationships with engineering and design, take shots on goal and finish strong.
- Driving growth at BallerTV. You will optimize the conversion funnel, enhance our marketing efforts, and build features that drive user acquisition and stickiness to build our consumer subscription business.
You’ll come to BallerTV with:
- 6-8+ years of experience in product management or growth, having worked in the consumer space, preferably on a subscription product.
- Leadership talent - you are comfortable running the offense and keeping stakeholders motivated and laser focused on achieving our product goals.
- Communication Ability - you can champion the needs and problems of our stakeholders to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products.
- Analytics Competency - you consider yourself well versed in analytics software (GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Segment) and Customer Data Platforms. You don’t mind digging in to query and access data yourself.
- Technical knowledge - you can speak the language with engineers and understand how to make product trade-offs based on complexity and cost.
- Passion - you must love sports, and have a clear understanding and unrelenting enthusiasm for the problem we are solving.
- Video and streaming experience is pus
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Equity stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Immediate impact on the growth of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.