- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup building the world’s largest sports network from the ground up. In 2021, BallerTV live streamed over 300,000 youth basketball, volleyball, soccer and lacrosse games, powered by groundbreaking autonomous video capture and logistics technology. Similar to the early days of ESPN, BallerTV is rapidly expanding the spectrum of sports coverage and changing the landscape of sports broadcasting.
As an Ops focused Full-Stack Engineer you will play a critical role in building processes that will help BallerTV scale up into a once-in-a-generation sports media business. This includes working with our warehouse operations teams in Indianapolis and Pasadena to build cutting edge inventory management/logistics software as we scale up for a big 2022.
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
As a Full-Stack Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working with the engineering, logistics & product teams to help bring the features on our ambitious roadmap to life
- Maintain a clean, presentable code base with attention to detail and consistency
- Implement at scale solutions to help manage and maintain a warehouse of equipment
- Complete weekly sprints and participate in daily standups and sprint retrospectives
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
What you’ll bring to BallerTV:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field (or comparable working experience)
- 3+ years professional experience with a specialization in warehouse management
- Experience with weekly/bi-weekly sprints and SCRUM process methodologies
- Working knowledge and experience using Git, GitHub, Jira, and Slack
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Bonus if you know React/React Native as well as familiarity with third party shipping APIs and asset management services
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Equity stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Immediate impact on the growth of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.