- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup building the world’s largest sports network from the ground up. In 2021, BallerTV live streamed over 300,000 youth basketball, volleyball, soccer and lacrosse games, powered by groundbreaking autonomous video capture and logistics technology. Similar to the early days of ESPN, BallerTV is rapidly expanding the spectrum of sports coverage and changing the landscape of sports broadcasting.
As a React Engineer you will play a critical role in building products that will help build BallerTV into a once-in-a-generation sports media business. This includes on the consumer facing website as well as our ops focused app.
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field (or comparable working experience)
- 3+ years professional experience shipping applications using React
- Experience with weekly/bi-weekly sprints and SCRUM process methodologies
- Working knowledge and experience using Git, GitHub, Jira, and Slack
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Bonus if you have Experience with Objective-C/Swift
As a React Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Work with the engineering & product team to help bring the features on our ambitious roadmap to life
- Maintain a clean, presentable code base with attention to detail and consistency
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- Complete weekly sprints and participate in daily standups and sprint retrospectives
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Equity stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Immediate impact on the growth of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.