- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
At Beamery, our mission is to put talent transformation at the heart of every business, and of course this must start with us and the way we support our own employees during their entire life cycle at Beamery.
As Employee Experience Manager you will play a critical role in the scaling of Beamery’s culture. We’re working to build a fair, open and inclusive environment for our people, where everyone can BE AMazing. You will be help us shape the way we live up to this, and our value ‘make a positive impact, together’, so that we’re creating real moments for connection and ‘wow’ across the entire employee lifecycle. You will also work collaboratively to ensure there are truly seamless virtual and in-person experiences, events and initiatives for our people.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Build engagement strategies that deliver ‘wow’ moments throughout the employee lifecycle
- Deliver engaging events and initiatives that resonate across different teams, and locations
- Develop best practice that helps our people to BE AMazing, weaving our values, wellbeing, diversity, inclusion and sustainability into everything we do
- Own surveys that measure employee sentiment (eNPS and Employee Satisfaction Index) and work with our people partnering teams and managers to turn insights into meaningful action
- Implement best practice and rituals that continuously evolve Beamery’s culture
- Maintain Beamery’s London HQ office policies, security, stock and support for team members
- Work with our People Services, IT and InfoSec teams to embed smooth operational processes
- Proactively seek out feedback and ways to improve employee experience, whether that be company events, return to office strategies or socials.
Who are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic and personable approach, with a passion for culture building
- A lot of LOVE for running events, interactive sessions and engagement activities
- A collaborative mindset, and is able to bring stakeholders on board with ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening)
- The ability to own and make decisions with incomplete information
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is at a very exciting point in our growth where we are being positioned as the undisputed leader in our area. We are achieving this by employing people who are not only superb at their job function, but are a completely relatable, friendly bunch who leave their ego out of the equation. Along with that, we are a team who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week!