- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Business Applications
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
To join the Talent Team as an Executive Recruiter at Beamery means, you share our purpose to deliver talent advisory, design talent attraction and talent sourcing best practices that ensure consistent, inclusive and transparent hiring and assessment practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our internal talent maturity at Beamery. On top, we deliver an outstanding experience and create a seamless candidate journey for (potential) candidates to create learnings for them and be the best place to grow and make the next step in their career. Our Talent team exists out of 9 talent experts like Employer Branding and Talent Marketing Experts, Talent Operations Manager and 3 Recruiters each for Commercial and Engineering, Product and Design (EPD) .
You will help us hiring the next generation of diverse Executive and Senior Leaders globally across every business function at Beamery. These roles require a high touch, high level of service to not only our C-Suite but also for every candidate that they engage and come into contact with. As an Executive recruiter, you will be responsible for driving strategic engagement & intelligence needs for both the immediate and future search needs across the business.
This role requires in-depth industry expertise in building and managing multiple leadership searches, with experience driving passive strategy campaigns for both tech and non-tech roles. A strong candidate for this role will be a seasoned exec recruiter and DEI ambassador with the ability to source and assess executives leaders and provide a high level of services to our C-Suite.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Build and execute a comprehensive executive recruiting strategy for Beamery that is aligned with our vision and our Growth Framework in order to identify & engage a wide array of diverse candidates for each search
- Create, drive and manage the candidate engagement & intelligence strategy for each assigned executive search (Director-level +) with partnership and input from C-Suite
- Create a closed-loop inspection mechanism to evaluate our exec hiring strategy and outcomes, report progress, and drive continuous improvement
- Create and drive a diversity network for external senior executives by using Beamery
- Prepare for and present relevant market data at all points (search scoping & discovery meetings, search progress meetings, interview team calibration sessions, etc.)
- Gather and present relevant Executive candidate profiles (calibration bios early in search process; accurate & on-spec bios thereafter)
- Conduct “deep dive,” competency-based assessments of candidates to ensure our C-Suite are only seeing qualified, top-of-market talent
- Drive thought leadership as a subject matter expert in the talent engagement process, showing knowledge of sources, industries and markets, organizational structures and companies
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Beamery recruits executive talent
- Compile thorough and relevant, yet creative, target company lists
Who are we looking for?
- Preferred Master’s degree or MBA
- Extensive executive search experience with a focus on executive level candidate generation in a complex and competitive market
- Extensive experience in advising and influencing executive leadership
- Experience in using data and metrics to measure results and determine improvements
- Ability to influence without authority and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment
- Demonstrated cultural competence across cultures and identities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills paired with a track record of solving complex problems
How will success be measured?
- Advise the C-Suite to build an amazing leadership culture by hiring the best talents available
- Build a consistent assessment standard for hiring leadership at Beamery
- Make impact by advising through talent intelligence and market insights
- Build executive search best practices with Beamery
- Reduce our cost of executive search companies step by step