- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
At Beamery, we’re powering candidate experiences through innovation and technology. With over $150M in funding and key partnerships with organisations such as Workday, we are prepared for rapid growth across our teams.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team, to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.
...Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System to attract, engage and retain talent. We help the largest enterprises around the world solve their biggest talent challenges...
We believe that talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships. We’re innovating every day to help companies build meaningful relationships with talent
We have created a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, enabling talent acquisition to be a core strategic asset and enable companies to find, connect and engage with talent better.
Through one unified system companies can attract, identify and engage candidates, treat candidates like customers, and power better candidate experiences, treating their recruiting process like an optimised sales and marketing process. We’re driving Talent Transformation with cutting edge technology, innovation and thought leadership, shaping the future of recruitment for years to come.
About the Opportunity
The IT administrator is accountable for supporting the IT Manager and all employees with day-to-day IT needs. This role will provide Beamery colleagues across the globe with an initial point of contact and become a Subject Matter Expert for all IT hardware and software needs, as well as related functions and enquiries within the People Team. In addition, the incumbent will be accountable for maintaining accurate registries and documentation as per our IT accreditations, as well as contributing to the development and delivery of key IT projects.
Building a great company for our customers means building a great company for our employees. Beamery is focused on creating a world-class IT function with world-class IT specialists, which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong and be at their most effective.
- 3+ years of desktop support (MacOS and Windows 10)
- Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) administration
- SaaS product support - such as Slack, Zoom (Meetings, Phone, Rooms), 1Password, Office365, etc.
- Experience of SSO, IdP, AV
- Networking - Firewalls, Wifi, TCP/IP, subnetting, DHCP, switch management
- Audio Visual support - Projectors, microphones, mixers, etc.
Nice to have experience in:
- Linux support
- Bash scripting
- JumpCloud or other EMM/MDM experience
- Jira and Confluence experience
- IOS & Android support
- Knowledge of ISO27001, SOC2 Type 2
- Knowledge of security protocols, such as 802.1x
Who are we looking for:
- Ability to set expectations and provide empathetic customer service
- Detailed, but person-oriented individual who can instill processes in a diverse, complex environment
- A strong interest in leading edge tech and a track record of continuing personal education
- Experience training and explaining complex topics to non-technical individuals, and interacting candidly and positively with management
- Fluency in English with a high level of written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter that can initiate ideas and effectively prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment, escalating when necessary
- A zeal for process improvement, automation & streamlining
What you will be doing:
- Supporting our growing fleet of MacOS (85%) and Windows (12%) and Linux (3%) devices by being the first line of response to IT issues and enquiries
- On and off boarding employees, contractors and other individuals, including training where required
- Tracking hardware, licences, and peripherals. Keeping our asset register up to date and ensuring we have enough equipment to effectively support the company
- Investigating and resolving errors, discrepancies and inaccuracies on our devices
- Collaborate with our People and Finance teams to proactively manage systems
- Supporting the IT Manager in creating and rolling out company-wide projects
- Supporting the InfoSec team with major security audits
- Develop, maintain and champion the IT process via internal documentation and communication
- Implement, maintain and support our audio and visual capabilities