- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, and our products are helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
At Beamery, we don’t just care about Security to check boxes on compliance form . We are passionate about Security. It’s the core of our Company Culture - from the security options we provide to our Customers to the rigorous security testing we do on our platform , security standards and frameworks we adhere to ,making investments in security and privacy every day. Working closely with the Head of Information Security and Compliance and other Senior Leadership, you will be integral for the successful delivery of the Security Operations.
- Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Security Team
- You will be the Technical Subject Matter expert for our Security Operations
- Develop Operational Use cases and threat discovery pieces with a keen understanding of Threat Modelling and intelligence
- Configure and utilise Security Incident and Event monitoring solution for log collection,analysis and reporting
- Actively monitor the environment for current or emerging threats which can guide the actions of the SOC.
- Maintain and improve Security monitoring tools to scan the environment for new and ongoing vulnerabilities and conduct tests to validate resiliency and identify areas of weakness to fix.
- Develop Solutions to mitigate vulnerabilities and document operating procedures and protocols.
- Manage Technical Security Incident Response - Investigate and respond to Security events and incidents.
- Determine Security infrastructure requirements, make recommendations and make changes to enhance systems security.
- Who are we looking for?
We’re open to a wide range of candidates for this role who have ideally 5+ years of experience working within Security Operations. There’s so much opportunity to be part of what will be a growing Security team, we’d love to speak with you to discuss further.
- Experience working within Security Operations, performing log analysis and security monitoring
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining SIEM tools
- Technical lead for Security incident response activities , analysis and forensic investigations
- Working in a Cloud Environment ( preferably GCP/AWS, but not mandatory)
- Expertise managing and reading Log data from Web Application Firewalls, Security toolsets
- Network & Security Controls - Security Groups, WAF, Route Tables, VPN Gateway, Key vaults, Identity and Access Management.
- Infrastructure as a Code work with Bash, Ansible and Terraform preferred
- Software development (SDLC) - OWASP , SAST, DAST
- Development and/or source code review experience in one or more of these languages: Golang, NodeJS, Python.
- CISSP, CCSP, CREST Registered or Certified Tester.