- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
This role will lead content marketing; overseeing message development, editorial, content production and internal and contract writers, while operating as “head content creator” in charge of building the narrative that positions Beamery as a strategic leader in talent acquisition and talent management. You will work closely with cross functional leaders to develop and drive the company point of view and key narratives, as well as leading the development of thought leadership content and campaign assets to support outbound, inbound and demand generation goals.
The ideal candidate is a storyteller, collaborator, problem solver, and idea generator with a deep understanding of content marketing.
What you will be doing:
- Being responsible for content strategy, calendar and development, as well as management of all relevant content and assets
- Building awareness around the category of talent operations, and cementing Beamery’s strategic leadership position in the talent space
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production and messaging, including managing internal, contract and agency resources
- Develop plans that guide the production of content, offering a connected experience across customer segments, campaigns, and channels
- Working closely with demand generation team to advise on strategy for content campaigns that support company pipeline and revenue goals
- Leading the creation of messaging and compelling stories based on target personas, key trends, competitive landscape, and points of differentiation.
- Analyzing content performance and determining how to make changes to content to best optimize performance.
We’re looking for…
- 8+ years of experience in content marketing and experience with organic channels, such as Public Relations, SEO, Social and/or Publishing
- Proven experience in developing world class written and video content that drives engagement and demand across digital channels
- Experience with leading and managing internal, contract and agency resources
- Ability to understand and embody the customer value proposition, find ways into it and express communication in ways both novel and meaningful
- A passion for content marketing, the ability to be creative and understand how to scale a creative idea is essential
- Strong creative sensibilities and a visual eye for design aesthetics, and content curation
- Ability to work closely with other areas of expertise, including integrated and product marketing, engineering, creative, finance and others
- Some understanding of SEO and keyword research, content discovery, and content technology
- Attention to detail, are extremely organized, and thrive on identifying and delivering results
- Experience with content publishing platforms like Contentful and Uberflip a plus