- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Beamery is growing rapidly and is expanding our North American marketing efforts. The Senior Marketing Manager will execute regional and vertical-specific marketing campaigns that help move accounts through our sales cycle faster and more effectively. In this role you will work closely with sales, global demand gen and digital marketing, and product marketing to deliver results and expand our local footprint. If you are an innovative, upbeat, results-oriented, and passionate marketing leader, this is an excellent role for you.
The Marketing Manager will build integrated campaigns and programs to move prospects through the buyers’ journey and accelerate the sales cycle for accounts. A main goal will be to create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including account-based marketing, conferences and local executive events, multi-touch campaigns and joint partner marketing activities. You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and look for ways to improve and optimize with each iteration. You like to think strategically and take a personal approach to marketing, while also understanding your efforts ultimately need to be validated by data.
- Develop a deep understanding of the regional business to pinpoint the biggest marketing opportunities and craft plans that maximize impact and deliver on growth initiatives
- Work closely with regional sales leaders to develop quarterly campaigns tailored to the immediate needs of local markets and their target accounts.
- Introduce and test new styles of localized account-based marketing strategies.
- Pursue innovative programs to drive the acquisition funnel, e.g. events, promotions, collaboration, sponsorships aligned with our business strategy
- Develop and run targeted nurture campaigns to create qualified engagement with strategic accounts and shorten the sales cycle in existing opportunities
- Create integrated campaigns at market segment levels, optimizing channel mix.
- Define, develop and deliver industry campaigns where our value proposition and customer use case naturally align
- Evaluate key performance metrics and find opportunities for further optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teammates to align marketing programs to market and customer trends
- Work hand in hand with Marketing Operations on campaign set up and logistics.
- Explore collaborations with global partners aligned with regional goals
- Collaborate and execute on an annual marketing plan including goals, strategies, research, budget and other activities as necessary.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with 6+ years of progressive experience in developing demand and/or integrated marketing campaigns ideally within B2B tech environment
- Experience scaling acquisition in high growth environments, preferably in a product-led business where there was continual innovation
- Knowledge of account-based marketing strategies and technology
- Phenomenal teammate with ability to establish relationships with senior decision-makers and collaborate effectively with cross-functional team
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo; experience with ABM tech stack solutions a plus
- Coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Result-driven mindset.
- Individual contributor with experience managing programs and budget that aligns with marketing and sales goals and objectives.