- Date Posted
- Aug. 29, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About Customer Success
The product we build is truly changing the way companies find and hire talent, and our role in Customer Success is to make sure that our users make the best of it. Our constant support and engagement is one of Beamery’s biggest strengths- we act as advisors and agents of change to our customers, and we bring back their feedback and requests to the rest of the team. We invest time in understanding our customer’s business needs, and strategically think about how the product can best fulfill them. Our goal? To make every single interaction with Beamery productive, easy and enjoyable.
We’re looking for an Integrations Consultant who will partner with the assigned customer teams to facilitate the technical work streams, including integrations and data migration. This key subject matter expert will maintain customer facing best practice documentation and resources to support the customer success team, in partnership with other assigned professional services and customer success team members will engage directly with customers on their technical workstream including integrations and data migrations, will finalize customer requirements early in the integration process, and will facilitate with product and engineering to streamline the deployment of integrations for customers to be timely, predictable and to deliver the expected value to customers.
- What will you be doing as a Beamery Integrations Consultant?
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating Beamery with external applications across a wide array of Applicant Tracking Systems, Point Solutions and other Human Capital Management platforms, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- As part of the cross functional team at Beamery, you’ll be a part of key customer interactions throughout the customer journey. During the implementation process you’ll be working with an Engagement Manager and Solution Delivery Consultant running the Beamery implementation project, partner with product and engineering to assess any customization needs, as well as to finalize and deliver integrations to customers
- Accountable for assigned integrations, data migrations and/or project activities assigned by project lead
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Achieve team, project and business outcomes by managing, diagnosing and solving technical issues that may arise during the integration and data migration delivery life cycle.
- Document and share best practices, and be the integrations subject matter expert on the Professional Services team.
- Transfer knowledge to the customer and support team for ongoing support post-go-live.
- Work directly with customers to translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Stay up to date with new features and product launches from Beamery and other partners
- Develop trusted and synergetic relationships with clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Advise customers and integration partners on best practices for writing to Beamery’s API
- Lead customers through the review of Beamery’s integration methodology, technical details of the integration, any required mapping exercises and testing of integrations.
- Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in the needs analysis, solution design and configuration/delivery of Talent acquisition software with hands on experience in integration the functional design and delivery of integrations
- Eager to work with and across multiple teams, and at multiple levels and get things done.
- The ability to translate complex technical concepts and requirements into practical terms for non-technical customer teams
- Strong communication skills with different audiences and stakeholders globally.
- Able to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas relating to product.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team construct on major enterprise implementations, as well as the ability to establish rapport and solid working relationships across all levels within customers and all functional groups within Beamery (sales, customer success, enablement, product and engineering).
Some things we also consider important:
- BS or MS in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using tools to test API calls, i.e. Postman
- Experience using tools to monitor integration traffic, i.e. Kibana
- Highly analytical.
- Strong product intuition and user empathy.
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy.
- Passionate about B2B products and building enterprise solutions.
- Self starter.
- You have the ability to manage multiple implementation priorities simultaneously at various stages of the customer journey.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options. Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best.