- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihood. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
As Beamery’s VP of Professional Services you will be responsible for delivering world class, consultative implementations - launching Beamery across the talent and HR functions for the world’s leading Brands. To support these outcomes, this role will lead a diverse and highly talented global professional services team, with hubs located in the US and UK. Additionally you will be tasked with developing and institutionalising an enterprise discipline within our existing Professional Services teams as well as building out a new consulting (insights) practice that will integrate best practices, playbooks, and coaching throughout the full customer life cycle, from pre-sales with new customers through to optimisations for existing customers.
At Beamery, we believe that successful implementations are the cornerstone driving amazing and unparalleled customer experiences while also offering excellent ROI within our industry. All teams throughout Beamery will support you in ensuring our PS function is one of our greatest successes and differentiators in our category.
- What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Oversight and accountability for ensuring all new customers and projects receive the optimal and ‘best-in-class’ experience.
- Function as the ‘bridge’ at the centre of our customer lifecycle - partnering with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that customers receive a consistent and consultative partnership experience from before signing a contract to after the go live
- Accountable for enhancing and optimizing our implementation experience from ‘great’ to ‘market leading’ -
- Continuously evolving a scalable, enterprise discipline for Beamery Insights and Professional Services strategy and roadmap, including: Talent Acquisition Strategy, Change Management, Organization Design & Optimization, Team Upskilling & Bespoke Training, Process Optimization, Implementation Services, Integration Services, Platform Training, Managed Services, Beamery Insights - Cultivating and closing engagements, expanding Beamery’s capabilities and overseeing delivery of consulting projects which may include: Professional Services
- Evolve department metrics reporting and measurement to provide actionable and strategic recommendations on Beamery Insights, & Professional Services business, capacity, people, and process.
- Lead, mentor, grow and develop the Beamery Insights, Implementation Services & Professional Services team in order to execute the established enterprise strategy and continuously expand Beamery’s capabilities within the Talent domain
- Who are we looking for?
- Proven Industry Thought Leader
- 10+ years of related work experience leading enterprise consulting and/or professional services teams with proven track record in transformational software and/or in enterprise talent transformation
- Proven experience designing and implementing operational excellence in enterprise Consulting Services and Professional Services
- Track record of leading, coaching, and developing high performing, distributed Consulting & Professional Services teams
- Highly experienced in leading a rapidly growth function, from strategy through to operational execution including pipeline and P&L management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- A hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves approach: to generate unique and impactful solutions
- Ability to juggle multiple high impact priorities while making things happen in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling, and dynamic environment
- Eager to learn and adjust methodologies; resourceful in finding and testing new solutions
- Legally able to travel and work internationally across Beamery work locations (primarily London, UK and Austin, TX, USA
What You’ll Get
- Comprehensive health coverage, pension plan, unlimited PTO, paid parental leave,
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose focus is growing the future skills of the workplace
- Progressive learning, development, and mentorship opportunities with incredibly talented leaders