- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Business Applications
We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world’s largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
- We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
- So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
- This is a Sweden based role.
What you will be doing at beamery
- Fostering new relationships for Beamery through your own account-based selling efforts and navigate key senior decision-makers within top tier accounts.
- Lead in-depth conversations with decision-makers about the Talent/HR Transformation strategy needs of the world’s most renowned brands.
- Focused on Initiating, negotiating and securing new and renewal contracts with enterprise customers.
- Work closely with our Services and Success teams (and senior leadership) to craft success plans for your customers.
- Serve as the voice of our largest customers and will be regularly sharing feedback with the rest of the company including product, success and marketing teams.
- This could be the opportunity for you, if…
- You want to sell a SaaS product that solves real business problems for growing companies.
- You like to focus on selling, not supporting customers once they are live (we have a highly competent Customer Success Team here).
- You have integrity and enjoy running an honest sales process.
- You’ve been told (more than once) that you’re scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful.
- You’re friends describe you as trustworthy, loyal and dependable - an overachiever.
- You don’t leave things to chance or rely on your ability to “wing it.” Instead, you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
Who are we looking for?
- You have been successfully selling complex enterprise-grade SaaS solutions to the world’s largest global brands at least 10 years.
- We’d be super excited to see a background in HR or Recruitment strategy, ideally with a focus on consultancy and/or leading/supporting business transformation projects
- We’d love to meet excellent communicators with strong records of success liaising with key stakeholders at VP+ level (ideally within HR/Talent): we value credible and informed storytelling at Beamery in all our roles, but most importantly in our Strategic AEs
- You can demonstrate repeatable success in driving net-new business with top tier accounts: you’re the kind of person who is used to navigating complex sales cycles, bringing in seven-figure deals, and building lasting relationships with global brands)
- You have a point of view but you don’t let ego get in the way— our culture of collaboration is important to us and we work to preserve it.
- We’d be extra excited to see your passion for coaching and developing more junior salespeople: we’re a culture focused on curiosity and growth, so our senior team members should all take responsibility for building and coaching our next generation of Beamery sales leaders
- As with all top-tier commercial roles, confidence, drive, and thriving in often ambiguous environments will be key to success (you’ll be delighted to embrace significant amounts of autonomy.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Quarterly team-building events
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.