- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
Beamery is the leading Talent Engagement Platform. We combine tools for every stage of the talent acquisition process, enabling companies to manage the entire candidate lifecycle on one unified platform to deliver better talent acquisition at scale. We believe talent is a company’s greatest asset (including our own), and finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships and delivering exceptional candidate experiences at every stage of the candidate journey.
We are at a very exciting point in our growth, having emerged as the undisputed leader in the new category of talent operating systems. We’re here because we employ people who are superb at their jobs, and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team who care about the right solution above everything else.
We are searching for a Sales Engineer to collaborate with the sales team by bringing technical expertise to the sales cycle. In addition, the Sales Engineer will determine technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between Beamery’s sales and product/engineering groups.
What will you do as a sales engineer at beamery?
- Provide technical consulting for enterprise prospects
- Educate on the value proposition of Beamery, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Be a resident subject matter expert on Beamery and products we integrate with
- Actively communicate with engineering, product, marketing and sales with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Improve the customer’s experience through webinars, workshops and written documentation
- Ownership of technical RFIs and RFPs
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years pre-sales engineering experience
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience (VP+ level)
- The ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- The ability to collaborate across a geographically dispersed team