- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We are the disruptors of the beauty industry. Our aim is simple: provide beauty and health lovers with the highest quality health and beauty products, made by the world’s best laboratories. As the first luxury beauty buyers’ club, our products are sold directly to our members without the prohibitive industry mark-ups.
Technology powers everything that we do, and contributes to making our business model unique. We are building a unique shopping experience across every digital channel to deliver a world class service for our growing numbers of customers.
We are changing the traditional game by setting new rules. We are looking for people that are not afraid to dare, and are passionate about change, as much as we are. At Beauty Pie, we are not about exclusivity or privilege; we are about empowerment, self-worth, and teaching members that they deserve ‘a bigger piece of it’, even if all starts with a lipstick.
It’s an exciting time to join Beauty Pie. We are growing exponentially and the growth marketing team is at the heart of the business, fuelling that growth. As we continue at pace, we need a strong marketing analyst to guide us, providing the necessary data, analysis and recommendations to keep us on our ambitious trajectory.
The role is not just about data, but actionable insight that powers the growth marketing team. You’ll work across both acquisition and retention, as well as with the commercial analysis team. You could be building dynamic dashboards one day, then presenting to senior stakeholders the next. If you love insight and can think you can handle the pace, read on.
Growth Marketing Analysis (80%)
- Analyse all performance marketing channels such as email, affiliates, paid search and paid social, including recommendations for optimisation
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports to measure all marketing activities in Tableau and Google Analytics
- Create attribution methods that allow the marketing team to understand the impact of activity throughout the entire marketing funnel.
- Develop a set of dashboards for the growth marketing team that provide clear visibility on the performance of their channels
- Implement an LTV/CAC measurement model from scratch, then continually refine the model to allow for optimum ROI
Customer cohort analysis
Customer journey analysis and funnel building
Commercial Analysis (20%)
- Forecast member numbers, revenue and units from marketing activity
- Support month end process with insight on the impact of marketing activity on revenue
- Be an integral part of the budget and reforecast process of BeautyPie
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in working alongside digital marketers, providing them with the insight they need to drive performance. You’ll love data and be naturally analytical. CPA’s, CTR’s, LTV, ROI is language you understand, and you’ll have the ability to communicate to all levels of the business. It’s an exceptional team and exceptional brand, now we need an exceptional analyst to help us keep growing fast….really fast!
- Advanced Google Analytics skills, including customer journey analysis, advanced funnel building, etc
- Experience in supporting high performing marketing team with the data and insights required to drive rapid growth
- An understanding of, and experience in attribution modelling
- Strong with BI tools, such as Looker, Tableau, or something similar
Database segmentation and measurement experience
- Problem solver, highly analytical and commercial thinker
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Gsuite (google sheets, slides) would be preferable
- Ability to establish credibility with senior leaders and functional experts
Strong presentation skills
- Experience in SQL, Python would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in an ecommerce business is a plus
- The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
As always, there are a few perks
Free Membership to Beauty Pie
Private Medical Insurance
Contributory Pension Scheme
Team events and social evenings organised by our fantastic social committee even from the comfort of your own home
- 25 days holiday and no probationary period!
- So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team.
Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.