- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Product Management
Who is BEAUTY PIE? We’re the first-ever buyer’s club for beauty product lovers. We’re a team of beauty-product obsessives who have worked in the cosmetics and wellness industries for eons. And we’ve figured out that the way the old beauty industry works, is a bit of a rip-off. At BEAUTY PIE, our mission is to make our customer feel like a kid in a candy store. To bring them the fairy tale. To deliver the absolute best in beauty nonstop, at prices so amazing, even a splurge is a steal.
Now, unlike a lot of start-ups, our business model is solid. And the best part? We save our customers a bundle. In fact, the products (and the prices) we deliver are so good, we believe we’re about to take over the premium beauty business. How? By getting our members a way bigger piece of the BEAUTY PIE.
As part of our team? You’ll learn a lot. (We’re all learning a lot.) You’ll be multi-tasking, you’ll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You’ll have highs and lows. It won’t be easy (because that would be boring). But you’ll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you’ll bring your best to the game. In fact, it’s not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We’ll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Our Values. Our culture is our DNA. It defines who we are, how we operate and how we hire based on our values:
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It’s All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
Description of the role
You will be a key member of the CRM team at Beauty Pie. Reporting to the Email/CRM Manager, the CRM Executive will be integral to supporting the CRM and email strategy, focusing on customer data acquisition, enrichment and retention initiatives in line with Beauty Pie’s business objectives.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our team. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the brief and delivery of CRM emails, campaigns and automations by working with Emarsys, Creative, and all relevant internal teams to ensure CRM is fully aligned with the business and vice versa
- Building CRM email campaigns, automations and audience segments within Emarsys
- Liaising with the Member Happiness team and share any campaign plans that may result in an increase in customer contact
- Working with our Studio Team to ensure our email communications are on-brand, consistent and optimised for performance
- Attending weekly meetings with wider teams to agree on the email communication and CRM calendar and ensure any trade/key product launches/changes are supported/reflected in planning
- Assisting the Senior CRM manager and CRM manager of the planning, strategy and set-up of automated emails, email personalisation, technological developments, acquisition initiatives and retention activities
- Working alongside the Email exec in executing test and learn strategies, to help us improve BAU emails and identifying additional opportunities for automated emails and lifecycle campaigns
We believe it’s all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you’re aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
- Experience of CRM and email marketing, preferably in either D2C or subscriptions
- Experience with customer engagement platform such as Emarsys is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on data and analysis
- Experience using Google Analytics and excel
- Natural self-starter who can take full ownership of execution
The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
As always, there are a few perks
Free Membership to Beauty Pie
A piece of the Pie with Share options
Private Medical Insurance
Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance at 2 x annual salary
- Team events and social evenings organised by our fantastic social committee
- An allowance to set up your home office
- 25 days holiday and no probationary period!
- A “revival” day plus a day off for your birthday
- So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
- Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
- Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.