- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Product Management
Who is BEAUTY PIE? We’re the first-ever buyer’s club for beauty product lovers. We’re a team of beauty-product obsessives who have worked in the cosmetics and wellness industries for eons. And we’ve figured out that the way the old beauty industry works, is a bit of a rip-off. At BEAUTY PIE, our mission is to make our customer feel like a kid in a candy store. To bring them the fairy tale. To deliver the absolute best in beauty nonstop, at prices so amazing, even a splurge is a steal.
Now, unlike a lot of start-ups, our business model is solid. And the best part? We save our customers a bundle. In fact, the products (and the prices) we deliver are so good, we believe we’re about to take over the premium beauty business. How? By getting our members a way bigger piece of the BEAUTY PIE.
As part of our team? You’ll learn a lot. (We’re all learning a lot.) You’ll be multi-tasking, you’ll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You’ll have highs and lows. It won’t be easy (because that would be boring). But you’ll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you’ll bring your best to the game. In fact, it’s not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We’ll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Our Values. Our culture is our DNA. It defines who we are, how we operate and how we hire based on our values:
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It’s All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
Description of the role
It’s an exciting time to join Beauty Pie. We are growing exponentially and the growth marketing team is at the heart of the business, fuelling that growth. As we continue at pace, we need a strong marketing analyst to guide us, providing the necessary data, analysis and recommendations to keep us on our ambitious trajectory.
The role is not just about data, but actionable insight that powers the growth marketing team. You’ll work across both acquisition and retention, as well as with the commercial analysis team. You could be building dynamic dashboards one day, then presenting to senior stakeholders the next. If you love insight and can think you can handle the pace, then please read on.
Growth Marketing Analysis (80%)
- Analysing all performance marketing channels such as email, affiliates, paid search and paid social, including recommendations for optimisation
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly reports to measure all marketing activities in Tableau and Google Analytics
- Creating attribution methods that allow the marketing team to understand the impact of activity throughout the entire marketing funnel
- Developing a set of dashboards for the growth marketing team that provide clear visibility on the performance of their channels
- Implementing an LTV/CAC measurement model from scratch, then continually refine the model to allow for optimum ROI
Analysing customer cohort and journey
Supporting the marketing team with the management of tracking and tagging using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
Commercial Analysis (20%)
- Forecasting member numbers, revenue and units from marketing activity
- Supporting month end process with insight on the impact of marketing activity on revenue
- Being an integral part of the budget and re-forecast process of BeautyPie
We believe it’s all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you’re aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
The ideal candidate will have experience in working alongside digital marketers, providing them with the insight they need to drive performance. You’ll love data and be naturally analytical.
- Advanced Google Analytics skills, including customer journey analysis, and funnel building
- Experience in supporting high performing marketing team with the data and insights required to drive rapid growth
- An understanding of, and experience in attribution modelling
- Previous experience with BI tools, such as Looker, Tableau, or something similar
- Working commercial experience implementing and deploying tags via GTM
Database segmentation and measurement experience
- Problem solver, highly analytical and commercial thinker
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Gsuite (google sheets, slides) would be preferable
- Experience in SQL, Python would be advantageous, but not essential
- The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
As always, there are a few perks
Free Membership to Beauty Pie
A piece of the Pie with Share options
Private Medical Insurance
Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance at 2 x annual salary
- Team events and social evenings organised by our fantastic social committee
- An allowance to set up your home office
- 25 days holiday and no probationary period!
- A “revival” day plus a day off for your birthday
- So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
- Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership. If you require reasonable adjustments at any point in the recruitment or application process, please let us know.
- Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.