- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Product Engineering
About the job
Because is a high growth, personal care direct-to-consumer company focused on older adults. We started in 2017 with a simple idea - to make it easier for our families to get the products they needed. Today, we are on our way to becoming the #1 trusted brand for older adults, with the goal of helping millions lead vibrant, independent lives. We’ve raised over $40M in funding from top VC firms including Index Ventures and Khosla Ventures, and are grateful for the support for our customers, partners and investors.
We’re looking for a Product Manager (or Senior Product Manager) to join our team. We’re a multichannel business and your primary goal will be to increase growth in a cross-functional capacity. The primary focus will be on new customer acquisition, with an additional emphasis on cross-selling and up-selling to our existing customers. You’ll work closely with the Product, Engineering, Merch, Ops, and Customer Success teams to deliver results.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, outcome oriented, and able to work at a fast-moving start-up. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and to work for a well-funded startup with a fantastic mission!
- Conceptualize and prototype new features and processes to drive growth - this can be acquisition funnels, referral features, notifications, different physical materials in customers’ orders, anything - you’ll determine what works for us consumers!
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, and checkout funnel
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce, analyzing, and presenting important findings to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Ensure that all features and experiences you deliver fit a high standard of polish
- Partner with creative and marketing teams to ensure brand and product information is optimized for conversion rate, inclusive of enhanced brand content creation, product descriptions & imagery
- Measure and mine data to understand patterns of growth - what’s working and double down on successes, iterating rapidly
- 3+ years of experience as a PM
- Experience in ecommerce and/or direct to consumer (DTC) business
- UI/UX skills are a must
- Comfort with SQL or Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Customer-obsessed with a desire to learn about who we serve
- Comprehensive healthcare, including medical, dental and vision
- Flex PTO
- Flexible work arrangements - part remote/all remote options
We are not your typical Silicon Valley startup - no sleep pods or cold brew on tap. We are a transparent, hard working team that enjoys helping others better their lives. We look forward to meeting you!