- Redwood City, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
Because is a high growth, direct-to-consumer personal care company focused on older adults. We started in 2017 with a simple idea - to make it easier for our families to get the products they needed. Today, we are on our way to becoming the #1 trusted brand for older adults, with the goal of helping millions lead vibrant, independent lives. We’ve raised over $40M in funding from top VC firms including Index Ventures and Khosla Ventures, and are grateful for the support for our customers, partners and investors.
We are looking for a customer-centric, results-driven Senior Brand & Content Marketing Manager who is inspired by our mission to bring better health and wellness to older adults. This marketing manager’s responsibilities will span every aspect of content marketing, including building out a cohesive content strategy, and bringing it to life across our website, blog, social, emails, etc. to drive awareness, engagement and sales. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with agencies and cross functional teams.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Create and maintain a centralized marketing communications calendar, integrating product and customer moments. Lead the work to determine how, when, where, and which marketing content goes out.
- Lead processes for continuous testing and learning for content creation, helping agencies and cross-functional content stakeholders test new concepts and strategies.
- Oversee the blog and social media channels, owning content marketing metrics, educating and guiding the team in which types of content and messaging drive the most engagement and sales.
- Optimize content for SEO through A/B testing and effectively scale content across all channels, driving higher content ROI.
- Develop and implement our brand tone and voice, ensuring consistency across all customer touchpoints
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience in multichannel content strategy and creation, with a strong track record of content performance in SEO and social media.
- Significant experience with writing and/or editing short and long-form content as well as video.
- You are highly strategic, creative and results-oriented with a proven track record in campaign development and brand storytelling.
- You know how to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience working at a DTC brand.
- Experience working at a high-growth startup is a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare, including medical, dental and vision
- Competitive salary + compensation package
- Long term disability
- Flex PTO
We are not your typical Silicon Valley startup - no sleep pods or cold brew on tap. We are a transparent, hard working team that enjoys helping others better their lives. We look forward to meeting you!
Because is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws.