- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Development
- Financial Services
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About The Role:
As the Technical Alliance Partner Manager, you will assume ownership of building, growing and supporting Behavox’s technology partner ecosystem including but not limited to strategic cloud infrastructure partnerships, communications data providers, authentication and authorization solutions, trade surveillance and SIEM systems. Your team will be tasked with implementing and continuously improving technology alliance programs working closely with the Product Management and Engineering teams on building product capabilities allowing to support and grow our ecosystem of relationships. Finally, you will partner up with the Product Marketing and Sales teams on structuring and negotiating new partnerships, developing joint value propositions and GTM models.
For the right talent this is the opportunity to:
- Brand new function in the company and you will be building it from scratch
- This is a 360 degree role across the entire product line. Neither limited in geography nor product set.
- Get in on the ground floor and be ready for growth. Partnering could be a main growth engine for the company and you get to define it.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in building and managing technology partner ecosystem in the enterprise software space
- Knowledge of both business as well as technical side of partnerships
- Good understanding of SaaS and public cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience collaborating with Product and Engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in technical product discussions to make the best out of partnerships
- Collaborate with various teams (Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product) to partner on roadmaps and co-engineering discussions
- Build partner programs from scratch by working closely with the partner on marketing and revenue plans
- Drive and accelerate partner growth while working with marketing and sales departments
- Demonstrate measurable success metrics such as the number of qualified partners growth, partner NPS, additional revenue streams attributed to the partners
What We Offer:
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule