- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Engineering QA
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About The Role
Behavox Data Science team continuously delivers new machine-learning classifiers and data analytics applications used to extract valuable insights in various communications, including text and speech. The quality of these classifiers and applications is our key priority. As such, we are looking for a skilled and motivated QA Automation Engineer 3 to help us ensure the quality of all components developed within the Data Science department.
This will be and exciting opportunity for a talented individual looking for:
- 1. An opportunity to grow with the company and to make an impact on current and future products
- 2. A place to learn more about the world of data and machine-learning and work directly with our NLP research and development team
- 3. Diversified and challenging responsibilities, such as automation of tests, script creation and internal tooling, creation and analysis of test datasets
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute test plans for back-end services of a distributed system
- Contribute to development of infrastructure and processes for scalable A/B testing on both internal and production environments
- Ensure continuous testing and monitoring of functionality, accuracy, performance, and stability of all components
- Create effective test strategies for the mission-critical services developed within the Data Science department to improve on products’ quality
- Drive the development of automated tests and automation frameworks
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience applying best practices in software development and testing
- Strong coding skills in Python (Java/Groovy a plus), pytest & behave frameworks
- Hands-on knowledge of working with DevOps procedures and tools
- Experience with setting up and improving automated testing using Python
- Experience with test data management, test case management, parallelisation of test execution.
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.