- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role:
Behavox is looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before. We are building an Expert Network to revolutionize the use of machine learning to support compliance. Made up of front office and compliance domain subject matter experts, Behavox is engaging with individuals to work on a freelance, contract, basis.
Data Science team and Talent Acquisition team are now leading this project to build a global team of experts that will support product development and meet our Machine Learning needs. Our Talent Community Specialists (TCS) will play a critical role in this global project in terms of building and scaling our Expert Network to.
Our TCS team will be responsible for identifying and speaking with Compliance Experts, Linguists or other Subject Matter Experts with domain knowledge across the world. This will involve explaining the mission, vision and values of our Expert Network to them. You will also work with international Talent Sourcers closely in order to help identify the right markets and geographies to expand the network. You will have the chance to work closely with both our Data Science Team and Talent Acquisition Team at the same time.
What You’ll Bring
- 1. 2 years of Talent Expert Network / Staffing Agency / Internal Recruitment experience
- 2. AND/OR 2 years of Tele-calling / Sales cycle exposure and objection handling experience
- 3. Knowledge of working with Talent sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Dice. etc
- 4. Data tracking and reporting skills demonstrating persistence and follow up
- 5. Flexible working hours to accommodate Talent calls with various geographies
What You’ll Do
- 1. Work on global searches - sourcing globally and speaking with candidates across multiple geographies
- 2. Use data to drive decisions - analyzing search results and raising themes and insights in a consultative manner
- 3. Pick up and retain new information quickly - adjusting operational strategy on the fly when needed
- 4. “Read the room” while on calls - understanding the value proposition and connecting the dots with a prospect
- 5. Communicate with candidates- sharing the mission, vision, and values of an opportunity in a concise manner
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.