- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager - Core Platform at Behavox, you will be at the forefront of building platform services that are rapidly developing, easily configuring and seamlessly supporting hundreds of integration systems. You will have to define and drive vision for Behavox platform including platform services, API’s, and also intelligently handling platform gaps related to scalability, availability and deployment topology.
For the right Talent this is a great opportunity to:
- Work with word-class engineers and data scientists on new cloud platforms
- Learn new tools and technologies in order to help drive the rhythm of business within the team and with partner teams
- Access new career prospects thanks to our rocket-ship growth
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of experience working on cloud/SaaS platforms with data/data lakes
- Knows Microservices and APIs - highly skilled in how to set up them up
- Knows how to manage a technical product within full cycle - inception to launch
- Highly skilled to deliver the platform services in the cloud
- Is skilled at problem-solving complex issues related to data governance & compliance
What You’ll Do:
- Own and drive Platform product roadmap
- Build Microservices infrastructure and APIs to automate and streamline deployments for a larger client base
- Correct intelligently the platform gaps related to scalability, availability and deployment topology
- Develop, facilitate and create cross-functional initiatives & alignment with key partner organizations
- Engage with customers to deeply understand their needs
What We Offer:
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process:
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.