- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Product Management
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role:
Behavox is looking for an energetic, and data-driven events leader to grow and execute our global and regional events strategy. The ideal candidate will easily collaborate with and guide a broad range of stakeholders and partners, including sales and marketing leadership, design resources, product marketing, and partners to deliver high-quality content-rich experiences that ultimately lead to awareness, pipeline, and revenue.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the right Talent to be a leader for activities that include:
- 1. Leveraging your skills by working on exceptional events to drive change for Enterprise businesses to PREVENT and PROTECT their employees against illegal, immoral, and malicious employee behavior
- 2. Spreading your wings to lead and drive the strategy, execution, and measurable impact of global events.
- 3. Working closely with a skilled team that respects process, planning and data driven decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple enterprise-wide projects and priorities independently and simultaneously
- Create, plan, and manage events at a global scale (travel when necessary)
- Go above and beyond to ensure event execution (long days, weekends, trips, etc)
- Pay attention to small details that make all the difference at global events
- Take over processes, proactively communicate with GTM team and adjust to meet business needs and to increase engagement
What You’ll Bring:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in confidently, independently, and proactively manage B2B events (company-owned or with partners like AWS, Google, The Economist, etc.)
- Flawless skills to effectively work with internal teams, industry organizations and external vendors to deliver world-class event programs that drive successful results against strategic objectives, timelines and financial goals.
- Experience negotiating event and vendor contracts
- Knowledge in how to ‘make things work’ - teams, tools, systems, experience with Marketo/ Hubspot preferred
- Knowledge of how Events Marketing integrates with the greater marketing plan/function
What We Offer:
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process:
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.