- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role:
Behavox is an ecosystem of products with the common mission to organize all corporate communications and productivity data on Earth, and to make it useful to human organizations around the globe to become more compliant, improve conduct & culture, automate their CRM functions and more. We use behavioral signals captured in internal data to help businesses achieve better outcomes by linking employee behavior to specific business processes, which helps organizations understand how they can unleash the collective power of their people. Integration Systems and Infrastructure is an essential part of the Integration Engineering team which is part of the broader CTO organization.
As a Senior Integration Software Developer, you will act as the owner and contributor for various data integration systems and plugins, partnering up with our Product, Sales, and Solution Engineering teams to solve complex integration challenges and ensure the delivery and maintenance of outstanding products for our clients, on time.
Ideal candidates will love this opportunity because:
- You will get rare expertise in integrations systems. Today, Behavox supports over 80 integrations and this number continues to grow as we expand our product portfolio beyond Compliance.
- This is a great opportunity to learn and engage with “big data” technology stack (Hadoop, HBase, ElasticSearch) and, over time, move into the Integration or Platform Engineering.
- You’ll get to work in collaboration with Revenue teams, contributing directly to the company’s top line
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven experience building, contributing to, or, working with data integration systems.
- 7+ years of experience building scalable and reliable server-side Java-based applications.
- 3+ year of experience maintaining applications in production.
- Experience with application performance troubleshooting and optimization.
- Strong knowledge of core Java and knowledge of Unix or similar systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Create scalable and reliable server-side Java-based web applications.
- Perform systems integrations, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in live production environments.
- Own the implementation project, demonstrating the ability to be autonomous and learn quickly.
- Work collaboratively with the other team members (planning, technical discussions, status meetings, code review)
- Work on the product features to improve overall product quality
What We Offer:
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule