- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 21, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About Our Role:
Our CSM team works with the world’s largest, most prestigious financial institutions driving ROI across a growing suite of products.
The mission of the Customer Success team is to identify, enable, and facilitate continuous value generation for customers. Our key responsibility is ensuring zero churn and high satisfaction across the customer base. Customer Success Coordinators provide support across the entire portfolio of clients, helping to advance our strategic objectives within an account and driving adoption of the Product.
Customer Success Coordinators will become experts in the Behavox Platform, providing support on Platform configuration, testing, and documentation. You’ll serve as the first line of defense for usage questions, guiding customers on best practices and enabling self-service. You’ll partner with CSMs (account owners) to coordinate and execute components of Mutual Action Plans (MAPs) which drive value for our customers.
Through extensive cross-functional collaboration and broad exposure across the client base, you’ll embark on a learning path to grow into CSM with your own portfolio.
What You’ll Bring:
- Some experience (2 years+) in a Customer Success role supporting customer retention and renewals
- Knowledge of great customer service principles preferably in a SAAS and/or financial services setting
- Knowledge of ticket analysis and follow-up concepts preferably with practical application experience
- Skills in both verbal and written communication with an emphasis on active listening
- Skills as a self-learner who uses analytics to analyze matters and pays attention to details
What You’ll Do:
- Provide great customer service that impacts business results
- Create and maintain customer relationships that you are proud about
- Work with challenging customers and creatively resolve challenges
- Effectively prioritize workloads to stay organized and effective
- Proactively assist and support other team members (with platform work, meeting prep/follow-up, and content creation i.e. decks)
What We Offer:
- A truly global Mission with teams based in our locations all over the World
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Compelling Commission Structure
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage from Day 1 and generous time-off
- All the best equipment you need to get your job done and pursue excellence
About Our Process:
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.