- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About Our Role:
Our CSM team works with the world’s largest, most prestigious financial institutions driving ROI across a growing suite of products.
The mission of the Customer Success team is to identify, enable, and facilitate continuous value generation for customers. Your key responsibility is ensuring zero churn and high satisfaction across the customer base. Customer Success Managers (CSMs) serve as an extension to their clients, enabling them to generate ROI against their specific business objectives.
Enterprise CSMs are responsible for managing a portfolio of customers in the Adopt and Optimize stages, and for securing Renewals. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end coordination and execution of functional deliverables that lead to measurable ROI for customers. CSMs participate in Account Teams for expansion of strategic accounts, enabling account growth through strong relationships and value delivered through Behavox products and services.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years’ B2B SaaS experience managing relationships with financial services companies or large corporations
- This is a demanding role that requires innate leadership and high emotional intelligence
- A commercial mindset with a clear understanding of what our company needs to do to be profitable and successful while maintaining the highest levels of CSAT
- Highly organized and solution-oriented, enabling you to see beyond the noise and prioritize and execute high impact activities across your book of business
- Ability to effortlessly maintain composure, professionalism, and class in adversarial situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and ability to adapt your style to a specific audience
- Flexibility to travel for customer onsite visits and events as required. (post covid)
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate high-touch engagement with Business, Technical and Executive stakeholders across your clients to understand key business objectives
- Develop strategic account plans and execute playbooks to ensure we’re delivering against customer KPIs
- Analyze customer usage and outcomes and develop programs to drive best practices
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk of churn
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams for delivery of product enhancements, marketing events, and other value-add initiatives for our customer base
What We Offer:
- A truly global Mission with teams based in our locations all over the World
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Compelling Commission Structure
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage from Day 1 and generous time-off
- All the best equipment you need to get your job done and pursue excellence
About Our Process:
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.