- Montreal, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 21, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
As a Technical Support, you will be responsible for Ticket and Alert management along with internal communication and proactive troubleshooting (e.g. escalations and follow-ups). Furthermore, you’ll gain valuable exposure into troubleshooting complex distributed systems.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a smart and dedicated community of leaders to contribute to a multiple-award winning technology at the cutting edge of applied AI/ML.
Opportunity for advancement into a variety of technical fields awaits for those who exemplify initiative.
What You’ll Do
- Adhere to established processes and pay attention to details
- Solve problems and troubleshoot technical issues
- Complete allocated tasks within tight timelines
- Communicate complex ideas and efficiently work in a large team
- Learn from mistakes and adapt to new situations
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge of basic computer science and distributed system principles
- Knowledge of basic customer support principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
- Ability and inclination to work shifts / weekends / holidays
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.