- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health.
- We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep.
- These fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs.
And our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health challenges.
Today, over 12 million people worldwide have access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US (including Target, Google, and Boston Medical) and the UK’s NHS.
Big Health is looking for a Director of GTM Finance to join the Finance and Accounting leadership team. This is an exciting time to join the company on the backs of a new round of funding to accelerate our growth and to achieve our mission of getting millions back to good mental health. This person will play a unique role in not only shaping the strategic direction for the team but also for the company. As part of the Finance and Accounting team you will help build the foundations of a world-class finance organization and be a thought leader to our business partners. And as a member of a lean but growing team you will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership as well as have an opportunity to build and coach a team.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the leadership to lead strategic and financial planning processes for the GTM teams (e.g., monthly & quarterly reviews, and annual and long-term plan)
- Drive pricing and growth strategy by collaborating with leaders across Product, Go-To-Market and Marketing
- Establish key business metrics and KPIs to measure health of the business, while proactively highlighting areas of risks and opportunity and insights to course correct
- Build business cases for investments and initiatives to ensure efficient allocation of resources to maximize growth and ROI
- Support strong financial management and oversight of all contracts, working with accounting, procurement and others as needed
- Support and lead development of systems and process for data gathering, visualization and reporting
What you bring:
- 7 - 9 years experience in corporate finance, with 3 -5 years in a GTM finance role in small to mid-size companies that have experienced significant growth
- Track record of helping shape a GTM organization and proven ability to partner with senior leadership
- Ability to create and develop robust financial modeling & analysis quickly to provide meaningful insights & recommendations
- Demonstrable experiences in bringing structure and process in fast-paced environments
- Solid verbal and written communication skills that adapt to the audience
- Prior experience in Digital Healthcare or Enterprise SaaS is preferable
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a highly collaborative team that understands absolute goals as a group and how to achieve them together
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.