- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
At Big Health, we are passionate about transforming mental health care with our award-winning, clinically-proven digital health programs. Our flagship product, Sleepio, has helped people around the world take control of their sleep with cognitive behavioral techniques (CBT), and has 40 published scientific papers and 12 randomized control trials to its name. Our second product, Daylight, developed for worry and anxiety, and measures a 71% remission rate in our latest scientific publication.
We are looking for a Senior Product Operations Manager with a passion for program development and delivery to design, manage, and optimize every step of our Product Development employee journey, from interviewing and hiring to onboarding and training and employee engagement activities built to bring fun and energy to the work of delivering high quality software.
What you’ll do:
- Establish employee lifecycle program to accelerate time to productivity for new hires and allow PD to absorb hypergrowth
- Build reusable onboarding artifacts for each pod and team, establish cohort onboarding program, and lead training efforts
- Establish employee engagement program with regularly planned activities and initiatives to drive employee engagement and retention
- Work closely with Product Development leadership to iterate and improve onboarding experiences for every position within our growing cross functional team
- Track and communicate employee and program metrics with leadership team members
- Provide onboarding and employee improvement trainings on a variety of topics independently and with confidence
What you bring:
- Onboarding program expert with track record of building high throughput processes to onboard and retain the best employees
- Fast learner with ability to work independently, think critically, multitask and problem solve in an ever changing fast-paced environment
- Collaborative nature, you have a love of people and are energized by empowering your team
- Passion for problem solving, you think in terms of processes and how to make them better
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and deadlines
- Excellent communication and team building skills, you have worked with diverse stakeholders and know how to present, listen, and explain your ideas clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple, often competing deadlines
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.