- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Product Management
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™ for poor sleep. These fully automated cognitive-behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health issues. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have access to Big Health’s products via leading employers in the US (including Target, Google, and Boston Medical) and the UK’s NHS.
At Big Health, we have innovated the way to deliver care to people and have unassailable, clinical evidence proving our products work.
This role is focused on the next stage of growth and innovation - in particular, how we get our products into the hands of people who need them. This team member will work closely with our product, engineering and partnership teams to build new channels to reach customers.
Big Health is headquartered in San Francisco and this role can be remote anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do
- Design and manage product marketing campaigns that make use of innovative new distribution channels
- Develop product marketing collateral for clinical patients
- Develop product training materials for healthcare providers
- Vet new technology solutions to build and scale our distribution capabilities
- Drive analysis of performance metrics to inform future campaign strategy
- Identify ongoing process impovements
What you bring
- 3-4 years marketing experience
- Strong quantitative problem-solving and rigorous analytic marketing skills
- Ability to edit responsive HTML emails, templates and landing pages
- Experience working with ESP/CRM platforms
- Attention to detail (can you spot the typo in this job listing?)
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong user empathy and passion for helping others improve their sleep and reduce worry and anxiety
- Experience working with technical teams
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.