- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep.
These fully automated cognitive-behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health issues.
Today, over 12 million people worldwide have access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US (including Target, Google, and Boston Medical) and the UK’s NHS.
Our Customer Success team is responsible for advising Fortune 500 companies on their mental health strategies and helping them implement our products. By building strong relationships, ensuring seamless implementation, and proactively identifying new opportunities, Customer Success Managers ensure we drive impact whilst delivering a delightful client experience.
As the Vice President of Customer Success, you’ll lead our team of seasoned Customer Success Managers. You’ll be responsible for implementing our products, driving uptake, and ensuring renewal. You’ll scale the Customer Success function as we grow by hiring great people, documenting best practices, and providing strategic guidance. You’ll also help expand our business by supporting our sales team, garnering client referrals, and identifying opportunities for program expansion.
This role can be fully remote in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain strong executive-level relationships with key customer stakeholders in order to continuously improve the customer experience and ensure Big Health’s objectives are achieved.
- Maximize renewal rates, minimize customer churn, and hit recognized revenue targets.
- Optimize the customer experience by mapping and continuously improving the customer journey across launch, support, and expansion.
- Engage directly with customers to understand their needs and collaborate cross-functionally to support the customer’s desired outcomes and resolve pain points.
- Lead and grow a world-class Customer Success team.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to establish executive relationships with prospective and existing customers and achieve shared commercial objectives.
- Represent the voice of the customer and promote a customer-centric mindset across the company.
What you bring to the role:
- 8+ years of experience leading customer-facing organizations and managing large enterprise clients.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize, solve customer problems, and manage crises.
- Experience successfully leading high-functioning teams, setting and achieving ambitious targets, and continuously improving processes.
- Adept at forming strong relationships and quickly building trust with both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Track record of successfully partnering with Sales and Marketing leadership to achieve shared goals.
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.