- İstanbul, TR
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
We’re looking for a Product Manager who will join us to be responsible for creating amazing games and best experience for our users. At Bigger, we are focused on player motivation and engagement. As a Product Manager, you will work closely with all functions, collaborate with game artists and game developers to make the products that people love. You will also monitor business metrics, run A/B tests, have the full responsibility of the games from design to their main metrics to create great products.
If you are a talented and passionate product manager who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About bigger games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 70 million downloads as we rolled into 2020 and millions are added up every month.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for a significant part of our games and develop a strategic roadmap for improving the experience for millions of players
- Analyze user data to constantly improve the user experience and main metrics
- Iterate with AB tests and come up with data-driven product decisions
- Build the product road map while collaborating with other product managers, game artists and game developers in your team
- Closely follow mobile game trends and gather market intelligence
- Work on every aspect of your product such as brainstorming a new feature, releasing a new update or improving an animation in the game
- Optimize and track monetization channels to improve LTV
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related fields (such as engineering, management, economics, or mathematics) from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business experience
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Passionate about mobile games
- Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions and efficient in data analysis
- Being a collaborative team player
- Experience with Excel and SQL is a big plus