- İstanbul, TR
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
We’re looking for passionate and creative new graduates to join our creative team!
At Bigger Games, you will be introduced to the process of producing high-quality 2D art assets for our chart-topping games. You will have an opportunity to create art assets utilizing your imagination and visualization skills. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be working closely with our experienced game artists, product managers and game developers to deliver outstanding gaming experiences that reach millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented new graduate who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 50 million downloads as we rolled into 2020 and millions are added up every month.
What You’ll Do
- Take part in creation and implementation concepts, game assets, characters or environments from scratch
- Collaborate closely with Game Artists, Product Managers and Game Developers to deliver the best gaming experience
- Research and analyze the market for the concept, art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Assist all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Arts or relevant fields
- Basic knowledge of visual editing tools, like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to be able to deliver quality assets
- Understanding of perspective, lighting, and composition
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with great communication skills
- Previous experience in game art is a big plus
- Providing an online portfolio showcasing professional or personal works would be a big plus.